Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day! As predicted the packing has not begun but I have completed my stuff-your-face-with-American-food-before-you-won't-get-it-for-a-year task. Last Sunday my sister and I were admittedly distracted during church and made a mad lib of my travels. In its own way it's kind of a prayer for a safe trip over there, so here it is!

Brianne's trip to China
            Arriving at the airport, Brianne checked her 7 ducks at the ticketing counter. The airline gave her a friendship bracelet to travel with and wished her a fuzzy flight. While galloping on to the plane Brianne found a wooden penny and knew it was good luck. Her seat partner was a strapless German travelling to China to find rare and exotic toes. The flight was very shiny but Brianne still managed to fall asleep and dream about feeding pineapples! She safely awoke in China and lived usually ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment